- Contains natural electrolytic salts, which permeate into the surrounding soil to condition the soil and increase its conductivity
- Easy connection to ground electrode conductor using the factory provided pigtail (up or down orientation)
- Provides decades of reliable services due to rugged construction and high-quality metals with a 30-year minimum service life
- 2-1/8” (54 mm) outside diameter copper pipe with 0.083” (2.1 mm) wall
- Available in continuous sections up to 10’ (3.05 m) in length; longer rods can be field assembled using 5’ (1.52 m) or 10’ (3.05 m) extensions
- Optional factory-attached radial strips are available to reduce impedance to high-frequency lightning energy and to control the direction of the dissipation
- L-shaped rods are available for horizontal installation applications where it is impractical to auger deep vertical holes
- Access segment on horizontal (L-shaped) chemical ground electrodes is 32” (813 mm) deep
|Installation||Horizontal with Pigtail Down|
|Electrode Length||3.1 m|
|Pigtail Length||1.2 m|
|Conductor Size||1/0 Stranded|
|Standard Packaging Quantity||1 pc|
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent’s product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent’s instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.